New This Year!
- Effective July 1, 2011, the Colorado Division of Wildlife was merged with Colorado State Parks, creating the new Colorado Parks and Wildlife. This year, the properties identified in each county’s application on the website include those properties owned by both the former Colorado Division of Wildlife and the former Colorado State Parks. If you submitted a paper application in past years for those properties owned by the former Colorado State Parks, this year you will be paid through this online application process.
- Individual tax districts are no longer identified on the applications. Instead, there is a new field on the application titled “Tax Area”. If the Tax Area is not pre-populated on your application, you will need to fill in this field.
- Significant changes have been made to this year’s application forms. You must download and use this year’s forms. Do not use previous versions.
- To download your application, right click on the appropriate link for your county below and choose “Save Target As” to save the Microsoft Excel file to your computer.
- The application is now closed.
If the information on your application is incorrect, please contact Larry Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application may be delivered by U.S. Mail only. Do not fax or email application. Send to:
|Colorado Parks and Wildlife|
Denver, CO 80216
ATTN: Larry Rose, IAG Application
Please also provide a copy of the application to your County Treasurer’s office at the same time the application is mailed to CPW. This will ensure that the IAG money gets disbursed correctly within your county.